- Today and tomorrow our lesson plan… (I’ll update this post after tomorrow’s lesson, supposing something comes up in Y5CAL and Y5B)
- Your work in unit 2 at home. Any oral work to share, or questions, or requests for us to check some exercise or other?
- Presentation of unit 3. How you should work this month at home on the unit. (Reading ex., and Grammar-Voc ex. + using the audios after we use them in class, for re-telling and later recycling!! in your oral performances!)
- In Y5A we talked about last week and American Indians. We reviewed: remember (to do something) vs remember (doing something), remind me of (doing sth), remind me of (someone); and different uses of GET. There was a request so we can do the textbook songs as fill-in-the-gaps listenings in our March Friday together.
- Finishing unit 2: the last page – Listenings, and at home retelling, because it’s on technology.
- Homework: use 2.15 and 2.16 (re-telling, gathering useful language for a mon. on technology); revise unit 2 trying to gather / practice Q&A on the topics, so that next day we can start working on timed dialogues (topics: childhood, love, time, technology, multitasking). If you didn’t work on your mons on the unit 2 topics, use at least 2.13 for re-telling.
- Projects: The Movie Project. I updated the Announcement Board, so make sure you complete the info for your performances at the end of the month.
- Blog Updates: I reminded people of the existence of two audios here, on Technol. and Ecology, in case people want to practice re-telling. Also, check out my post on Writing Tests.
End of CourseMay 29th, 2014Now Be a Rebel: Enjoy your Exam! :D
- 57,512 hits
2014 Y5CAL Project
MF’s minipodcast (audios recorded in 2013-14 – B1 B2)
Students’ contributions on TP
Students’ Oral Performances
Top Posts & Pages
Materials for Discussions
Language & Violence
Which new words or uses do you accept & which do you reject?
Mejorar la comunicación humana a través del aprendizaje de idiomas
Problem-solving: Do life activities live up to your expectations?
Without language, not our revolution
Info on Women & Feminism
For Gender Discussions
Delusions of Gender (Cordelia Fine)
About Nonviolent Struggle
Languages in Spain
Y5B: Preparing a discussion
Learning to hold discussions
Learning about prisoners
2013-14: Learning about Black USA: Rita Williams-Garcia, Rosa Parks
- American Indians
- Angela Davis
- Black is Beautiful
- blog updates
- communicative strategies
- cultural info
- gender issues
- Hilma af Klint
- human mind
- language functions
- March 8
- Maya Angelou
- oral drilling
- podcast episodes
- textual structure
- the internet
- The UK
- the USA
- the world
- time and tense
- Toni Morrison
- TV series
- US/UK English
Poems at the Talking People Podcast! (click pic)
Mary Brave Bird died in 2013
American Indians at Talking People (Joy Harjo)
Howard Clark died in 2013
Black US America: Rita Williams Garcia
Black US America: Rosa Parks
Black US America: Marvin Gaye (Soul music)
A poem by Marilyn Monroe
Not Earning MoneyThe ads that might appear once you enter a post are added by wordpress for money. I get this blog for free but have to "pay that price".