Dear Quinto B, thanks for accepting my proposal of the interview. I’ll bring my digital recording machine (though also the video recorder, in case you finally agree!!), so you can tell me which. But I’ll do that in two weeks, because we need next week for the Movie Projects and to move on in unit 3, OK? Btw, I think we’ll be dropping the autobiography of Rosa Parks in favor/favour of catching up with the textbook, but if you disagree, or if anyone reads it and wants to tell us about it, just let me know — we could fit that in.
Here are some questions:
- How did you come up with the idea of creating a wasapp group?
- How did you do that? What did people have to do to join?
- What do you use it for? How often?
- Is it helpful? In which ways?
- Comparing wasapp to other ICT devices.
- People not in the wasapp group: reasons.
- Having a wasapp group: Pros and cons / Likes and dislikes.
- Reflections upon technology.
- Anecdotes / Your stories.
- Would you recommend other students to use this kind of resource?
Message for Jaceline and Jesús: I need Jaceline’s and Jesús’s permission to publish their videos!! Please, if you need a paper copy, tell me in class and we can print it.
Message for Cirenia and Johnny: I’d like to videoshoot you doing your scene, if that’s OK with you, because if people just listen to the audio, they’re going to think you were reading it! Cirenia, I can bring a turquoise veil lined with sequins for your head, if you like!