2013-14: YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/efllearnersspeaking
Dialog / Dialogues:
- A foreign friend is coming for a visit (B1 students – Intermedio 2)
- Holiday Plans: Travel(l)ing to Ireland (Avanzado 2 – B2/C1)
- Interview on Daily Routines (A1 students – Básico 1: end of course) – learning a textbook audio recording by ear! Why should anyone do this? If you make (fossilized) grammar mistakes as you speak, and if you need to learn to pronounce and about the music of the language (intonation), you should do lots of Listen and Repeat! by learning your recordings by ear!
- TV Quiz: Guess My Job (Básico 1) – learning textbook audios by ear by heart!
- Learning to Listen, an OP (Avanzado 2 – B2/C1)
- Travel(l)ing as a Life Experience (Avanzado 2 – B2/C1)
- Describing my house (A1 students – Básico 1: end of course)
- Speaking about my Daily Routines (Básico 1: beginning of course)
- Describing photos – Family (A1 students – Básico 1: end of course)